WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING
Birds and Bees provides a range of workshops and training, that can be individually designed for the participants needs. Some examples of workshops and training are:
- Sexuality and Early Childhood
- Sexuality in the Primary Years
- Puberty and Adolescence
- How do I talk about sex?
- Sexuality and Disability
- Attitude and values regarding sexuality and disability
- Protective Behaviours
- Sex and the Law
- Or areas of sexuality specific to the needs of the workshop attendees.
Training and Workshops can be delivered by:
- Hourly rates
- Full Day
- Half Day
- Including presenters, materials and resources.
Training and Workshops fees may be negotiated based on location and numbers of attendees.
There are also ongoing workshops and trainings in several locations.
To see what workshops and trainings are currently being offered - see “What’s On”